- Short Bio
- Articles & Interviews
- Career Highlights
- Fast Facts
- Press Photos
- Professional Networks
- Retailer Author Pages
- Workshops and Presentations
USA Today bestselling author Jeannie Moon, has always been a romantic. When she’s not spinning tales of her own, Jeannie works as a school librarian, thankful she has a job that allows her to immerse herself in books and call it work. The author of sixteen contemporary romances, for Tule Publishing and PenguinRandomHouse, Jeannie is married to her high school sweetheart, has three grown kids, three lovable dogs and is a lifelong resident of Long Island. If she’s more than ten miles away from salt water for any longer than a week, she gets twitchy.
Articles & Interviews
First Online with Fran Podcast
Chatting about Love, Romance and the Power of Both
Hilary Topper on the Air Podcast
Why Romance Novels are Important
Readers Entertainment Radio
Romance after 40 on Reader’s Entertainment Radio
Listen to Jeannie on WCBS’s Author Talks
View more Articles & Interviews ￫
- Then Came You won the Bookseller's Best award for best long contemporary romance in 2018
- Jeannie has been a finalist in the Booksellers’ Best and the Holt Medallion contests
- Jeannie was the recipient of the 2018 RWA Service Award presented by Romance Writers of America for outstanding service to the romance community.
- Jeannie was presented with the 2018 RWA Service Award for her commitment to Romance Writers of America.
- Jeannie's book, Then Came You, won the 2018 Booksellers' Best Award for Long Contemporary Romance.
- Jeannie wrote for twelve years before selling her first book. When she did, she landed a three book deal, on proposal, in 2012.
- Dan's Papers, the iconic weekly from the east end of Long Island, interviewed Jeannie about her book, Then Came You.
- In January 2018, Jeannie became a USA Today bestselling author.
- Jeannie has been in education for over thirty years as an English teacher and school librarian.
- In high school, Jeannie would carry a binder full of original short stories (romances, of course), and loan them out to her friends.
- Jeannie and her husband have a mixed marriage; she's a New York Mets fan, and he likes the Yankees.
- While in college, Jeannie worked as a sports reporter at the campus radio station. She spent several seasons reporting on college and local professional teams, so yes...she has been in more than a few pro locker rooms!
- Jeannie has a big extended family, which means life is never boring. She has close to 40 first cousins just on her dad's side!
Printable Book List
Retailer Author Pages
Chapters | Nook | Kobo | BooksaMillion | GooglePlay
Workshops and Presentations
If you'd like to query Jeannie about joining your event as a presenter or speaker, please contact her with details.
Pande Literary Agency
Editorial Director, Tule Publishing Group
Assistant Editor, Berkley Publishing
HJMT Public Relations