How does a free book sound? Just subscribe to Jeannie’s newsletter, and stay subscribed, and every month you’re eligible to win one of Jeannie’s novels. At the end of each month, one Loyal Reader’s email is randomly selected from her mailing list—why not yours? Plus you’ll enjoy Jeannie’s infrequent, spam-free newsletter, telling you about new excerpts and book releases right in your inbox.
That’s really all it takes! Cool, right? Jeannie loves her readers.
This is just a thank you.
Become a Loyal Reader:
Contests are sponsored by Jeannie Moon on JeannieMoon.com solely for the enjoyment of her fans. Have fun… and remember that the prizes are offered just to sweeten the playing. However, just so everyone is on the same page, what follows is a rundown of how the contests work:
- By entering you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older.
- For contest originating on this page: you must include ALL pieces of information requested in the form at right, or your entry isn’t complete. Winners will be chosen at random from all correct and complete entries. Only one entry per person, please. Duplicate entries will be voided.
- International entries are accepted.
- Odds of winning are dependent upon number of eligible entries received.
- Winner[s] will be notified by e-mail within 30 days of the drawing. Winner[s] then have 24 hours to confirm with Jeannie Moon or her representative or another winner will be selected.
- Winner names may or may not get posted to this website or to Jeannie’s various social networks. Except in some cases when a social network forces the use of a full name, all winner name listings will be first name and city of residence only so as to protect the privacy of the winner. Except as required by law, Jeannie Moon will not share entrant information with any third parties. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use the winner’s name, hometown, likeness, and any text submitted for purposes of Jeannie’s advertising and promotion without further compensation.
- Any prize or prize notification returned to the sponsor as undeliverable will result in the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner. Sorry, no cash equivalent.
- Neither Jeannie nor her web team shall be held responsible for technical failures in entry transmission, or for any damage to participant’s computer occasioned by participation in this contest/promotion or downloading any information necessary to participate in the promotion.
- Employees and contractors of any of Jeannie’s contracted (at the time of the contest’s duration) publishers, agents, and/or hired contractors (web design, publicists, etc.) and affiliated companies and members of those employees’/contractors’ immediate families are not eligible.
- All contest entrants from this page will automatically be submitted to be subscribed to Jeannie’s advertisement-free e-newsletter! (Unsubscribing is straightforward.)